Need help for SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumone

Reaction score
Well I just started brewing not too long ago and to keep SWMBO happy I decided to make her a cider. Well she hates beer but likes the angry orchard cider..

Even the hornsbeys amber and would chuck 802 "taste too much like beer". So my question is: Are there any recipes you have that non beer drinkers would enjoy?

Use champaign yeast? When I use beer yeast my wife says the same thing, but she likes the stuff I've made using champagne yeast. I think it's all in her head.

yep, this. i've always been satisfied with montrachet wine yeast for my non-beer brewing

My spiced apple cider tastes nothing like beer and is ready to drink in 3 weeks. This is 3 weeks from start date, using ale yeast:

image-60375322.jpg

Use champaign yeast? When I use beer yeast my wife says the same thing, but she likes the stuff I've made using champagne yeast. I think it's all in her head.

hmm Ill have to try out some different yest! I started a 1 gallon batch with some ale yeast i had laying around. I'm hopping to back sweeten it enough that she wont taste the alcohol lol

My spiced apple cider tastes nothing like beer and is ready to drink in 3 weeks. This is 3 weeks from start date, using ale yeast:

that looks really tasty! would you mind sharing the recipe?

Latest posts

Back