Need a little help from the UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8shandini

Reaction score
A while back, I bought an England Worthside beer engine. However I hadn't realized at the time that it uses a cork seal which degrades rather rapidly. They're not expensive (about 90p each), but unfortunately, Worthside does not have a distributor in the US, nor is their shipping system set up to deliver outside of the UK. I wrote them a few times and to their credit, they were nice enough to respond, but not able to help. I can't really blame them for such a small order.

So what I'd like to ask is if anyone would mind acting as a middle man by ordering a few of these and then mailing them to me? I'd make it worth your while, of course, and maybe even send you a few beers that might be hard to find on your side of the pond.

That's weird. Google took me straight to this post for no apparent reason. I'll sort you out if you are still looking, five years later..

Latest posts

Back