Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One from a trip a few years ago.

2012-0912a.jpg

I knew I'd stood in that same spot, took me a minute to remember where. This one might be a bit tougher...

IMG_660.jpg

It is China, but not Shenyang. This is way southwest of there. The area is home to one specialized industry that exports it's products worldwide.

A couple hints to get this rolling:

-This city is the capital of the country wherein it lies

-This city positioned closely to the border of another country, with the vast majority of the location of that border currently disputed between the two countries

Though not sure of the christian majority as several differing results can be found from the net.

Seoul, S:korea

Not Asia.

It is a Christian majority nation, overwhelmingly so. If you have differing results from your search, you aren't searching for the right place.

Also, French is the official language. Hint of the day.

A buddy of mine was just in Congo (or DRC, not sure which). Said they got robbed by kids and got sick from the local food.. But other than that had a good time lol

Brazzaville?

Correct, Brazzaville. And across the Congo River is Kinshasa.

A buddy of mine was just in Congo (or DRC, not sure which). Said they got robbed by kids and got sick from the local food.. But other than that had a good time lol

Par for the course. If I can get leave approved next fall Im going to DRC for a week, then onto Rwanda for a week. Ill give it 40% probability of approval :fro:

Back