Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah that one was too easy. Minky, how'd you decide on Gunnison? And, yes Tele stands for telemark.

Here's my next one, should be fairly easy.
4gY10XE.jpg

I picked Gunnison because somebody I knew about 40 years ago came from there and I thought it would be off the beaten trail a bit. I didn't count on a "Gunnisonion" playing!!

Not too far from home, huh tele? That's the Painted Wall in the Black Canyon, Gunnison National Park. I Googled "dark rock canyon" and found it.

EDIT: D'OHHHH!!! A minute too late!

The first and third photos are at night so not much use. Still trying to identify the middle image.

Italy?

I've had a number of friends go there, and I see their pics on FB all the time so I recognized everything pretty quick.

With the exception of the guy in the pic. I'm not sure who that is, though I'd guess it is PassedPawn Jr. (for bonus points, of course).

I'll have a pic up shortly.

I've had a number of friends go there, and I see their pics on FB all the time so I recognized everything pretty quick.

With the exception of the guy in the pic. I'm not sure who that is, though I'd guess it is PassedPawn Jr. (for bonus points, of course).

I'll have a pic up shortly.

You get the extra points. Yep, that's Alex, my youngest of 3. He was there (Cusco) in March on a medical mission trip - he's a premed student at the univ.

Back