My new Tower of Power

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruversm

Reaction score
Just got my new Blichmann Tower of Power and Top Tier Stand assembled.

Tower-of-Power.jpg

DO you like the setup? I'm thinking about getting just the tower of power and incorporate my stand and pumps.

DO you like the setup? I'm thinking about getting just the tower of power and incorporate my stand and pumps.

Yes I do! I finally got it up and running after a very COLD winter. This whole setup is built like a tank and assembles flawlessly.

What I'm really impressed with is the customer service from Blichmann. It was discovered that the ASCO gas valve wasn't allowing an adequate flow of gas to create a healthy flame. After a couple of troubleshooting steps, it was determined that I needed a replacement gas solenoid valve. I received a replacement valve by next-day FedEx.

I just got mine all hooked up, I tested the spark but haven't fired up the gas yet. I did notice the nice Asco Red hat valves being an upgrade from the originals. Good to know the support is good if I notice the same malfunction.

Back