My new brewing space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldbucket

Reaction score
So I got tired of brewing in the basement and wanted to build a bcs controlled e-brewery. I got the swmbo to agree to let me renovate the barroom into a brewery. Project is coming along so I thought I would share some photos. Brew area is built on four cabinets with one being a sink base. The structure on the wall is the frame for a chimney shaped hood to vent out the boiling steam. It will be boxed in to look like a chimney hood. The walls over the counter will be faux stone, the countertop will be one inch square tile slate. The rest of the walls are covered with authentic barn board. Behind the bar are real barn doors giving the look of an old barn/factory. Trying to create a look that matches the hb name of "Old Bucket Brewing". Once I am up and running I will be able to brew and do tastings all in the same place as my bar house my two tap system. Enjoying the work and looking forward to building the e brew system. More photos to follow. Thanks for reading. Feedback and ideas welcomed!
Mike

image-251575870.jpg

image-3523954718.jpg

image-2011854186.jpg

image-1442074818.jpg

image-714337332.jpg

image-1340882052.jpg

image-1678245316.jpg

Latest posts

Back