My daughter was sniffing my airlock..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCericola

Reaction score
My daughter is 16-months old, and while I work on my fermentation chamber my buckets are on the floor. Generally, she's left them alone but she did the strangest thing when I came home from work. She ran up to the bucket, tilted the airlock maybe five degrees, and proceeded to sniff the airlock that was happily bubbling away.

Honestly - it was quite adorable, but it does tell me I need to finish the ferm chamber sooner than later.

Haha, I did this same thing a couple of days ago while my IPA was bubbling away. I love that hop smell.

My daughter is 16-months old, and while I work on my fermentation chamber my buckets are on the floor. Generally, she's left them alone but she did the strangest thing when I came home from work. She ran up to the bucket, tilted the airlock maybe five degrees, and proceeded to sniff the airlock that was happily bubbling away.

Honestly - it was quite adorable, but it does tell me I need to finish the ferm chamber sooner than later.

lmao, a natural homebrewer!

Back