• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Murphys Bar Top Stout Faucet / Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I'm replacing this faucet / tower with a standard brass 3 faucet T tower. Don't have a use for it anymore. The "tower" clamps to your bar top. I guess it could be flush top mounted with some creative thinking but that's not how it's designed to work. Unit is missing the 6" plastic drip tray that goes in the holder. They can be ordered for under $10. I just put a bar mat over the holder for a drip tray. Other than the missing drip tray the unit is in great condition. Unit will come with original brass stout faucet pictured separately with the Murphys tap handle. It does not come with the Krome stout faucet which is attached to the tower in the pictures. I've never seen one of these for sale. It's a rare item to have for a home bar. It's hard to let go but I won't use it and I don't want it to sit around...

20140305_091750_zpsra5mmpij.jpg

20140305_091732_zpsnhnwxdpu.jpg

20140305_092152_zpsmtbkrshg.jpg

20140305_092204_zps6ahb7qvh.jpg

Asking $100 Shipped

Latest posts

Back