Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Br3w4u

Reaction score
Just making up something to pass the time. Here is how to play. Somebody posts a movie quote then the next person tries to guess what movie it was from. If you get it right you get to post the next movie quote. Winner gets a lifetime supply of free sun light.

“Look at these two morose mother fu**ers right here, smells like someone sh** in their cereal!”

"So it's clear what I'm saying...?"

"... As mud."

"It's getting where you can't trust a fixed fight. If you can't trust the fix, what can you trust? "

"So it's clear what I'm saying...?"

"... As mud."

"It's getting where you can't trust a fixed fight. If you can't trust the fix, what can you trust? "
I will admit that I had to cheat on this one so I won’t answer but I haven’t seen this movie.

Ok, here's an old one but pretty famous...

"Open the pod bay door, HAL."

"I can't do that, Dave."

If I may cut in line...?

"The world's smartest man is no more of a threat to me than the world's smartest termite."

If I may cut in line...?

"The world's smartest man is no more of a threat to me than the world's smartest termite."

It is from 'Watchmen', spoken by the character Dr Manhattan.

Next... "Can ya can-can? Can ya can-can-can???"

Back