Morning brew(ing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seadad9903

Reaction score
The good life of a stay at home dad. Kids off to school, a batch of beer mashing early on a crisp fall morning in Virginia.

Appropriate beer to have?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415370347.580638.jpg

Sent using magic pixie dust

Early one tomorrow.

I've two little ones and have to do my brewing in the early hours. Mash at about 5am, back to bed for resumption at 6.30 (I like long mashes). Espresso beer looks like a great idea to suit my needs. :mug:

Too early for me. But you have to plan brewing around everything else in life. Meant to brew this yesterday, but didn't have the time once I got done with the household duties. So I did some upgrading to the brewery.

First time I've had this beer, it's pretty good. Nice coffee bite at the end.

Week from hell at work(s). My friend tells me "You must be dying to sleep all weekend."

Nope.

Im looking forward to waking up tomorrow early, and brewing. So relaxing.

I usually get ready to begin brewing around 11:30 AM. Timing is for the first beer not to be had before noon. That Espresso Stout would be more like the morning cup of coffee, wouldn't it?

Sort of jealous you have the brewdays when the kids go to school. I've got 2 in school but 2 at 6 months and another on the way so it'll be a few years before I have that kind of time.

I was able to do a double extract session a month ago with them here and clean it up before swmbo got home which was a huge accomplishment. I miss BIAB though.

Back