Morebeer $10 off today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get $10 Off an Order of $59 or more - Wednesday only!

If you tried to visit MoreBeer.com on Monday you might have been one of our customers who were unable to view our site. Not all customers were affected so if you don't know what we are talking about... party on!

However, for any possible inconvenience this might have caused we are offering all customers a one day sale of $10 off an order of $59 or more. Take advantage of our famous free shipping and simultaneously save up to 16% off your order.

Promo Code: DOM24BEER

I used this as an excuse to order their Pliny the Elder kit and a few other things...

Those guys always have awesome deals it seems..has anyone brewed their Citra Pale Ale? I'm not a huge pale ale fan, but it looks delicious. Damn pictures..

Those guys always have awesome deals it seems..has anyone brewed their Citra Pale Ale? I'm not a huge pale ale fan, but it looks delicious. Damn pictures..

Just ordered the Citra Pale Ale kit, along with some extra US-05 yeast, keg o-ring kit, and their 2000ml yeast starter kit, all for $50.99 shipped!

Just ordered the Citra Pale Ale kit, along with some extra US-05 yeast, keg o-ring kit, and their 2000ml yeast starter kit, all for $50.99 shipped!
What a good deal! I broke down and bought the Citra Pale Ale kit, their Extra Special Bitter with White Labs yeast for $50.90.

I'm with you there. The SWMBO and I planned trips to visit family in Denver, Minneapolis, and Austin this year. So I was able to visit Northern Brewer, Austin Homebrew, and the Bald Brewer in Colorado. It was impossible to walk out with just 1 kit. :mug:

Cashed this in last night for a bulk load of hops, gas and liquid disconnects for my cornies, and the light amber ale kit!

Thanks for spreading the word!

Back