Monster Brewing Hardware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darwin18

Reaction score
I did a quick look and didn't see a thread for Monster Brewing Hardware. I thought I'd just mention a recent purchase that I did with this company.

On Tuesday afternoon (3/12) I placed an order for a Monster Mill 2 (MM-2).

A UPS Shipping Notification and Tracking # was emailed to me the same day (3/12).

My MM-2 was delivered to my home by UPS on Friday (3/15) in excellent shape.

I took the mill out and inspected it. It was packaged well and shipped without any damage. Yesterday afternoon I put the hopper, mill, and base together. It was a lot like putting together an erector set. The directions were okay (could have been a little more detailed) and I was able to put everything together in about 45 minutes, which is good for me. You will need a small adjustable wrench and Philips head screwdriver for assembly.

All in all, a very impressive product and excellent customer service. I would recommend Monster Brewing Hardware to any brewer! I'm please with the quality of my new mill and looking forward to testing it out on my next brew day.

Latest posts

Back