Minneapolis Brew Pub?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGVT

Reaction score
Hey all. I am going to be in Minneapolis for a day on my way through to a canoe trip in the Quetico Provincial Park.

I will be with three adults and a 15 and 20 year old. We will be picking up a couple more people at the airport on Monday and heading north, but we have Sunday night to get a brew or two.

Any suggestions for a place with good beer and decent food?

I agree with Yooper. Also right next door of Town Hall Brewery is Republic. Plenty of local beers there. FYI Town Hall Brand has three locations. Town Hall, Town Hall Lanes (bowling alley brew pub) and Town Hall Tap.

I will ad Surly is a great place for food and beer. But it is a nut house on Saturdays and Sundays

Dangerous Man, Insight Brewing and Surly, in that order, is where I'd go. Dangerous Man has a cool vibe and great beer. It it can get super busy. Insight has great beer and a relaxed feel to their tap room. Surly is huge with a really good food menu. The first two always have a food truck available on site.

Thanks for the suggestions. It gives me a lot to think about.

I wish I had a week or so just to check out all the places in Minneapolis.

Thanks all. We ended up going to Northbound. Great suggestion. Good beer. Good food. We checked out Third Base in Cedar Rapids Iowa on the way up, too. Good burgers and beer.

Had a great time in the Quetico, too ;)

IMG_1563.jpg

Back