• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Midwest Supplies Economy Plate Chiller / Heat Exchanger for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groner

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,

I am selling my 9 plate heat exchanger/plate chiller that I purchased from Midwest Supplies several months ago. I have NEVER used it. It is esssentially brand new but not in the original box. The plastic caps are still on the inlet/outlet ports. I paid $85 for the plate chiller.

I am asking for $60 plus shipping or if you are local to Northern Virginia/DC (Fairfax, Prince William, Loudon, Stafford, Arlington, Fredericksburg, Winchester, etc.) I may be able to meet you somewhere or drive it to you for no charge. (I drive a lot for work.)

Feel free to make offers though I am pretty firm on the price since it has never been used.

I will accept PayPal or cash.

Here is a link to Midwest where you can find the chiller in the search results, although as of today when you click on the product image, it says Page Not Found???

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/searchspring/result/?cat=&q=plate+chiller

Can you post a picture of it ?? Im really interested... but the link you provided sends us to the blichman therminator.

Thanks... cheers

image-373159719.jpg
Here you go, still available!

Awesome! very interested in this... how much would the shipping be for 75028. Dallas, texas.

Also what size are the connections on this bad boy ?

Thanks a lot for the fast response .

Cheers:mug:

I was trying to PM you but im not sure if u got it. My inbox is not showing the message sent. So ill just type it here.

Hey! Thanks for the fast response. Im really interested in this chiller. Been meaning to get one for a long time and everytime someone posts one here they sell fast!.

Couple of questions before Ill take it, How much would the shipping be for 75028 ? And how much does it weight ?

If all looks good Ill take it!

Waiting for your response. And thanks again!

If this deal falls through my brother in law lives in Ashburn and I'm sure could pick up.

Im gonna have to pass. Im broke till end of the month. Thanks anyways. It is a great deal

Sorry if I delayed your sale. Tho I think tou will have it sold locally

Happy holidays!

So I bought the plate chiller and now after thinking about my set up, I have decided I do not want to use it. It is still brand new/never used. Let me know if you are interested.

Sheldon

Back