Mexican cereveza question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alimacoz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a batch of Mexican cereveza that I made from a brewcraft kit that been in the bottle for 3 weeks, I tasted one last week at the 2 week mark and it was tasting ok so I thought I'd give it another week before ting another.

Weird thing is that I've just tried another two and both of them tasted very green apple like, much more so than last week, it's almost as if there progress have gone backwards?

Has anyone else ever experienced this type of thing?

Yes let it age some - I made the brewcraft cerveza before it was OK. I find the coopers cerveza is much better. I just brewed one batch and liked it so much I have another kit ready to go. Cheers

My coopers mexican was slow to clean up, so i gave the bottles one last swirl to mix things up and a week later its amazing crisp and fresh. No more cidery taste.worked for me!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'll give them a swirl today then wait another couple of weeks before trying them again.

Back