Massachusetts Masstoberfest 2016 Ten years and going strong.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn my corn husker in-laws are arriving in a few days, I have to miss the mash blowing, cheese licking thing swinging good time in the rain. I know you won't miss me, maybe next year. Make it a great time.

Damn, that meat is looking fine.

So the father of the bride decided to get fitted for a rental tux today and of course I was conscripted to pick him up and ferry him around.

Sigh. Should have seen that one coming.

Have fun down there...

Cheers!

Is she really wearing socks with sandals??

Jeezuz. WTF?

Ahhh ****. Well, you've got to love your kids, even when they do embarrass you.

In her defense, her boyfriend's son puked on her sneakers when they got here (He was all verklempt about meeting Yooper) and she was wearing my socks and Alice's sandals.

I read on the internet that the Apache trout went extinct a long time ago. The version that is currently in the wild is a GMO variant created by scientists from the Asian Carp.

#noGMOApacheTrout trending right now

So. When I turned the news on today and the weather came on, the weather babe explained why the weather suddenly got so good so fast...Yooper left the state!

Would you look at that map. Unicorns farting rainbows, happy sun, wait, what is that over Michigan? Yopper's stormclouds, that's what. Oh look, Cardbob and Yooper are just about to land in the puddle...

Poor Yoop, not here to defend herself ... :( ... :beard: ... did she make it home ok, anyone know??

Poor Yoop, not here to defend herself ... :( ... :beard: ... did she make it home ok, anyone know??

EH?

I am home, safe and sound, with sunny skies and warm weather. As soon as I got to Minnesota, the weather improved and as I got another flight, the further north we went, the more beautiful the day.

Smurf, it was so nice to finally meet you!

Btw. I have to ask. Where does one get an emoji of a unicorn farting a rainbow? I want it for the next time my boss proposes a change in our practice. So sooner rather than later.

Not exactly an emoji, but could work.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...t8DPAhXBcT4KHagrCP4Q_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=671

image.jpg

Back