• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mash tuns, Columbus, Ohio pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD...

I have two mash tuns I'm looking to part with because I've moved to keggles. I will ship these if the buyer would like.

1. 10 gallon home depot orange drink cooler with Austin homebrew stainless false bottom. Needs ball valve. Asking $75. Midwest supplies puts a cheap brass valve on theirs that you can pick up at Lowes and they are asking $129.

2. 52 quart Coleman extreme cooler, rectangle with stainless braid false bottom and a cpvc fly sparge setup. Needs ball valve. Asking $35.

Both are in good shape and I've done ten gallon 1.070 batches in them no problem. They hold temp well. Let me know if you are interested.

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

Back