Made a small home brew video with a friend recently

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinga

Reaction score
I've got a friend who likes filming things so we made a shortish video about a brew day. The narration doesn't go too in depth because we didn't want it to get too long but we're thinking of doing another one. let me know what you think.

If someone could embed this I would appreciate it.
[ame=http://vimeo.com/34627701]Brew Day With Tinga on Vimeo[/ame]

Nice vid. We have the same propane burner. Do you fill up the carboy half way, shake it, then fill the rest? I might try that so I can get better aeration.

Nice job! Video quality was good. Always like to see how others are doing it!

Cheers!

I love watching brewing vids of all kind, so I'm always happy to see another!

My only critiques are that the music was loud and the voice was too quiet, making it hard to hear what you were saying. Also I didn't see a recipe listed. I always like to see what recipes people are brewing. Sometimes I get inspired to brew the same thing.

Good job! :mug:

Great videomenship (If thats a word) Really good quality.

I really Loved that IC chiller Man that is SICK, Real SICK!

Just goes to show what one can come up with, with what one has around. I love it

I call that TRASH to CASH $$$

Great work guys!

Great videomenship (If thats a word) Really good quality.

I really Loved that IC chiller Man that is SICK, Real SICK!

Just goes to show what one can come up with, with what one has around. I love it

I call that TRASH to CASH $$$

Great work guys!

I think it was the first time I used that chiller and it was pretty leaky and the tubing popped off in the first minute making the water fountain out like in the shot. it was pretty funny that the streak landed right in where i was collecting the water to use to wash everything.

the design is a little different though i guess.

Nice clear video. I like the water camera part. Reminds me of the Kurt Cobain video from nevermind. Come as you are,I believe...

Back