Love this place

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backflowtech

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know I don't post much and that I lurk here a lot, but all the info on this site is the best. Just sitting down to read most of this stuff is fun and enjoyable. as far as brewing goes, Well so much info a noob like me can learn just about anything to get in trouble with. :p In reality this site is the best of both worlds. Chitchat, Cooking, And Brewing along with other stuff. A simple minded person like me can enjoy a place like this. Please tell me what you like about this site?

yup, yup. This site is the jam, man. I don't have a lot of folks to talk shop with so this site allows me to talk about the hobby and other things that I'm interested in. I also stopped using facebook recently so when I'm bored I just hop on the hbt app and I get to learn or read about REAL stuff instead of mindless bs.

Gotta agree with ya Bo. Facebook is so much mindless blather, especially with certain drama queens bogarting the page every friggin' day. I liked this place since first signing up here. Folks that were totally willing to help a noob out. Then so much info given in answer to others questions to learn from. Then getting good enough to give advice. then the middle-age humor I now understand...being middle aged! Then the foodie stuff. I learned pit BBQ from pop starting when I was 8 or 9. So I talk about that now & then. Then learning to bake with spent grain flour. But generally, when you've been here for a while, it becomes a sort of second family where we enjoy each other's comradery. :rockin::mug::rockin:

A simple minded person like me can enjoy a place like this.

Yep, me too. That's why I've been here 8+ years, I guess. :D

I've met some (real!) lifelong friends here, and learned how to brew from the folks on this site. It's been really a wonderful thing for me, and I really enjoy being a part of seeing it grow.

I agree with the abandoning Facebook comment. Left it a couple years ago and this has filled the void nicely. At least I can learn something by reading here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back