• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Lots of grain and hops for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chadwick

Reaction score
I have somewhere around 100lbs of brewing grains for sale. The great majority of it is 2-row. There are also some bags of crystal malts, some portions of wheat malt, and some other stuff I can't remember.

I also have a bunch of hops pellets as well. Cascade, Chinook, Columbus, I think there was another...one of the other C's if I recall. I like the big C's.

I'm wanting to sell it all in one big bulk sale. I live in eastern Kentucky near Natural Bridge State Park.

I've been super busy and will remain super busy for as long as I can foresee. I just don't have time for brewing anymore.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll count my inventory once I know someone is interested.

btw, I won't be responding or checking this post on the forum. You will need to email me.

Best regards,
Chadwick

If you won't be responding to replies on the forum, why post it here in the first place? Is going on HBT any more difficult than checking your email?
Perhaps your local craigslist would be a better option.
Providing more details would be helpful, for example a "bunch of hops" could be 2 lbs or 4 one oz bags, depends on what you are used to.
Also, if you put in your price for everything, it will be easier for you to sell.
BTW I believe the HBT rules say you're supposed to post a price with the AD?
Sorry you don't have time for brewing, I've been there.

Back