• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Lots of brewing stuff Keggles, motorized valves, pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike3701

Reaction score
I don't know why the pictures are upside down, sorry. Is there a way to rate them?
Selling everything, as of now everything is pickup only in north Jersey 07452.

3 welded keggles all stainless fittings, all 3 have sight glass thermometer, some valves are 3 piece.they are setup as hlt , mlt, and bk. They all have pickup tubes, one has stainless jbird false bottom with pickup tube, and the bk has hop catcher.
Hlt $150
mlt $200
bk $150

5000ml flask $25
2000ml flask $10
1000ml flask $5

50' 1/2" copper immersion chiller $75

5L stirstarter stir plate $50

tri clover strainer/filter $60 needs new gasket

3ft stainless paddle $15 sold

The motorized valves and 3 pumps was attached to my brew stand. Hooked unto a control panel you can move liquid anywhere you want to including recirculate with the valves. Has a hookup for a hose. each pump has a thermocoupling on the output and a manual drain on the bottom for cleaning. and its all stainless everywhere. My hlt was on the left, mlt in the middle and bk to the right.

The propane gas setup is hooked up to 3 honeywell valves, flames gets blown out the gas shuts off. Hooked up to a pid it will turn the gas on when heat is needed. $500 obo

I have tons of other misc equipment will be trying to post soon, ask me for something specific. I have tons of stainless fittings some never used and will sell for half the price i paid.

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

If shipping becomes an option I'm interested in the 5000ml flask and possibly burners if they become available. Also the hop spider if that falls through.

Do you have a mash tun, high temp hoses with couplings, or any corny kegs? I live in Morris county and can pick up if available at the right price.

Latest posts

Back