Looks Like This Thing is Happening Tomorrow, One Way or Another!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
We're currently 8 days late. Just went in for an ultrasound and non-stress test. The boy was going crazy during the NST, so he's very healthy and energetic...but the u/s showed the fluid/placenta levels a little low. So, the fact that we're already over a week late, and the fluid is a little low, we go into the L&D ward tomorrow at 7am to do another NST, followed by either petosin or cytotech (sp?). If the drugs don't make any progress, then it's c-section. So either way, I do believe we're having this baby tomorrow.

Wish us luck! Holy sh*t! :eek::eek::eek:

Walk in the park(ing lot).

While it happened to be winter, I kept a couple bottles out at the truck. Once the boy was here, and mom was passed back out. I snuck down with my bro' for a celebratory clink of the bottle necks.

Don't sweat it. And if she does go natural, hold her hand from a distance. If it goes cesarean on you, don't look over the blue curtain.

And, congrats on being a Dad.

Wish us luck! Holy sh*t! :eek::eek::eek:

God luck tomorrow man. Looks like it's sinking :) That first day/night is ridiculous tiring. Good luck keeping him/her awake after the bath.
We'll all drink one for you tonight/tomorrow.

Good thoughts and happy days to you and wifey.

My wife was a week late and at that time was starting to freak out. She and my son had some blood pressure issues and on day 9 had a C-section. Thank god everything turned out great.

I wish you lots of luck. I pray all goes well tomorrow

Good luck! Dont be shy about watching. I think back to the day my son was born and am very glad I got to see him being born. I regret not video taping it actually (the wife wouldnt let me)

Good luck! We just had our baby boy 3 weeks ago!

I was entertained by watching our doctor "Style his hair" while waiting between contractions

Good luck. My thoughts are with you. :)

Oh, and thanks for the heads up. A little preparation time for the arrival of the spawn of Evan! can only be a good thing. ;)

Good luck! We just had our baby boy 3 weeks ago!

I was entertained by watching our doctor "Style his hair" while waiting between contractions

We had the big mirror so wifey could see his head come out. The doctor stood behind and it, looked down, and said "I guess this is what I'd look like if I was having a baby!". It was hilarious. This was also between pushes.

Good luck man! Get some sleep tonight...because you won't be getting any for a LONG time :D. I hope all goes well, every is healthy, and look forward to pics of the new mini Evan!

Good luck Evan! Look forward to hearing good news.

Yep, we're fine. In the birthing suite now. She got the prostaglandin insert a few mins ago...now we wait.

Good luck! I was one of those 10 day hanger-oners 35 years ago. I ended up a Cesarean, but it all went well. Here's hoping your day goes wonderfully.

Yep, we're fine. In the birthing suite now. She got the prostaglandin insert a few mins ago...now we wait.

I hope you brought some movies. It took Danika about 12 hours to get going, and I guess that is pretty standard for first timers with kids who like the oven. It could be a long day, HANG IN THERE! You guys are doing great I am sure.:fro:

Latest posts

Back