Looking for Help oredering from McMaster-Carr Live in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewjunky

Reaction score
Im looking for a favour from a fellow home brewer in the USA.

I live in Canada and would like to order some QD fittings and High heat hose from McMaster-Carr. McMaster does not ship to Canada so I was wondering if someone could let me use their address to ship the products too and then send them to me UPS or what ever.

Obviously what ever it costed to send the products back to me I would send the cash for and we could discuss something with in reason for the troubles.

PM me if it sounds like you would be interested.

Not sure if you ordered yet or not, but McMaster-Carr will deliver to business addresses in Canada (I order from them all the time).

Also, their QD fittings are at somewhat of a premium price. I shopped around and found lots of places that will ship USPS to Canada for much less than MC.

Im looking for Brass dissconeects.

I tried using a buisness address and they still would not send the products to me.

I hate it when you need equipment from the US and can't get it shipped here. Hopefully one of our American friends will help you out.

I live in Canada and would like to order some QD fittings and High heat hose from McMaster-Carr. McMaster does not ship to Canada so I was wondering if someone could let me use their address to ship the products too and then send them to me UPS or what ever.

1) DO NOT SHIP UPS to Canada. Their brokerage fees are insane. Use USPS.

2) I can help you. McMaster-Carr is a 1-day ship to my place. I can forward if you need stuff.

PM me and we'll figure it out.

M_C

Back