Looking for a welder in Wisco...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mthompson

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to get in touch with someone that has some experience welding SS for my brew rig. The local weld shop quoted me $1500 +/-!!!!! :drunk:

Might as well buy my own, amIright?

Anyway, anyone in the Sheboygan area willing to work with me on my project? We can talk compensation/trade/etc.

This is what I'm working with:
IMG_0375_zps1936662c.jpg

brewstand-1_zps2f037bcf.jpg

Thanks,

Do you have all of the material purchased and just need it welded up? If so, I will give you the name of the guy that I got a quote from... MUCH less than $1500

I have everything except the burners and casters.

Just need some cutting and welding.

I had a great shop in the Appleton area do my stainless hood very inexpensive. High quality welds.

I know that is a ways from you, but let me know if you want the contact info.

Sent from the bottom of my primary fermentation vessel using Wifi and yeast rafts.

I had a great shop in the Appleton area do my stainless hood very inexpensive. High quality welds.

I know that is a ways from you, but let me know if you want the contact info.

Sent from the bottom of my primary fermentation vessel using Wifi and yeast rafts.

If the price is right, I can deliver most anywhere. I travel from one end of Wisco to the other for my job.

Latest posts

Back