Looking For A Little Help From VA Beach

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointcity-homebrew

Crafting openers 1 at a time
Reaction score
My brother in law is in the US Navy, he made Chief this past January.

I was looking for someone in Virginia Beach to help me out, I am needing a beer and a mug from Young Veterans Brewing Co. they brew a Goat Locker Breakfast Stout, Goat Locker is an area of a naval vessel reserved for Chiefs.

I would mind trying the Semper FIPA, being a jar head and all.

If anyone is willing to help me get this for him, anniversary gift, I would appreciate it.

Shoot me a PM.

Giving this a bump.

If anyone is willing to help out with this, I could possibly get some Creature Comforts brews.

I'm not at the beach but a few hours away. Don't see a ton of YVBC distro up my way but there is a bit on occasion. I'll keep my eyes open and see what strings I might be able to pull. If anyone else can help out, please don't assume I've done so, its a long shot.

I'm not at the beach but a few hours away. Don't see a ton of YVBC distro up my way but there is a bit on occasion. I'll keep my eyes open and see what strings I might be able to pull. If anyone else can help out, please don't assume I've done so, its a long shot.

Thanks for the effort, I have a trade buddy that also lives a few hours away. He said he would probably be down that way, but it would be a few months.

I called and they have it available at the moment in the tap room. He also wanted a mug and t shirt.

Thanks again!

Back