• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 10 inch drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
All those cool stainless steel drip trays are like 50 bucks! I think that's just a bit too much for something like that... Does anybody know where I can find a drip tray or something that will do the same thing and still looks nice for less than 50 bucks...
Now if it was chrome and 50 bucks it would probably be worth it to match my nice chrome Perlick taps but any feedback or ideas would be really appreciated...

This is my drip tray made out of a floor vent that I sealed and built a frame around...works great....total cost $5.

image-582469976.jpg

loucurr said:
This is my drip tray made out of a floor vent that I sealed and built a frame around...works great....total cost $5.

The woodframe looks very nice but unfortunately the roll wheel on the far left keeps me from being able to change the thought in my head that it is a floor vent....

Back