• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 10-15 gallon kettle with ports.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormcrow

Reaction score
I'm in southern Indiana.
I know I can get a Bayou Classic or something similar, new, in the $120-$140 range. I just wanted to put a feeler out here first to see if someone had something around that price range or cheaper they are wanting to get rid of.

My plan is to build it into an electric someday for BIAB. So if someone has an old one already set up for that, I'm open to paying a little more just to already have it done.

No big hurry. I'm doing pretty well with small stovetop batches right now. Just looking to step up pretty soon.

Thanks!

I've got a 20 gallon brew boss kettle that I could sell and ship. take a look at Darren's website to see if you're interested.

I've got a 20 gallon brew boss kettle that I could sell and ship. take a look at Darren's website to see if you're interested.
That might be a little big, but I'll take a look. How much you thinking?

Hey Stormcrow, I’m in Louisville & have a 25 gal mega pot with a tig welded fittings - great for 10 gal biab for $120?
Man, that sounds like a great deal; but it's just a lot bigger than I'm looking for right now. Tempting, but I'll have to pass. Thanks for the response.

Latest posts

Back