Life happened...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salb29

Reaction score
Due to the storms here in Oklahoma my brew day got shifted a week...

I made a yeast starter last Thursday morning put in fridge Friday night and its still in fridge--do I need to do anything special when I pitch this or just bring to room temp and pitch?

Also my grains and lme should still be good right? I actually put lme in fridge last Sunday.

Thx

Due to the storms here in Oklahoma my brew day got shifted a week...

I made a yeast starter last Thursday morning put in fridge Friday night and its still in fridge--do I need to do anything special when I pitch this or just bring to room temp and pitch?

Also my grains and lme should still be good right? I actually put lme in fridge last Sunday.

Thx

Nope, you're fine. Was the starter completely done that quick? Seems odd for it to be done in 24-36 hours. Most of mine take 48 hours or so.

tre9er said:
Nope, you're fine. Was the starter completely done that quick? Seems odd for it to be done in 24-36 hours. Most of mine take 48 hours or so.

It was a 16 oz half cup starter so not a big one and yes it was done

Latest posts

Back