Label advice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkmps

Reaction score
Hi folks, new brewer, I've done several batches so far, and just bottled a repeat Irish Red that I've done before and very excited to do again.

I'm thinking I want to do labels this time.

Does anyone have advice or templates?

Just used grog tag for the first time to get some labels as a gift for my brother. Their editor worked well. Still waiting on the delivery but from what I have seen, the quality looks good!

I have a few sets of Grog tag labels that I got as a birthday present a few years ago. One set for my standard house lager, and a few more generic ones (Ale, Lager, Craft Beer). I don't bottle as much as I used to, and when I do it's my lager for my family, so I don't use the other ones as much as I'd like.

I more often print off paper ones and stick them on with milk. I do this around Christmas when I bring bottles to share at family gatherings.

As for designing, I use Bluebeam, which is not really a photo editing software. It's a PDF markup software that I use for work, but it's free/available and I know how to use it.

Latest posts

Back