Klarstein..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally martin

Reaction score
Went from a 3 vessel system to a Klarstein.. the instruction manual is basically worthless and there’s not a lot of info on it.. anyone have this system? What I’m looking for is water to grain ratios.. with my old equipment I used 1.3-1.5 qts to 1 lb grain.. that’s all changed now with this system... thanks in advance.. cheers

I don't own a Klarstein, but since you didn't get any replies I watched a couple of YouTube videos. It looks just like any of the numerous "all in one" systems out there. You should be able to mash and sparge with any ratio you like, including full volume (no sparge), assuming you stay within the maximum capacity of the unit.

wich kind of Klarstein? I have a Mundschenk 30l since 5 batches, I just know that there is a 6,5 liters dead space and I try to stay as low as possible in water/grain ratio. Usually 4 liters per kg

Latest posts

Back