Kind of urgent- looking for the excel spreadsheet of adjuncts, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_giant43

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So...I have some stuff saved in the cloud and it was deleted accidentally (whole long story) but there was an excel sheet of ingredients that had what it was, whether to boil or secondary, time needed, etc.
Nothing fancy but I'm looking to get that back and I can't seem to find it.

Also, this is only urgent as one of my recipes in beersmith was saved up there as well so it got deleted and I'm brewing it tomorrow (yeah, fantastic week I've had.) So I'm making it back up from my memory but don't remember what combination of spices, etc. I used.

Thanks in advance fellow homebrewers.

Nevermind. Thankfully still up on my other computer. If anyone wants a copy, it has some general guidelines to using most spices. Download link below.

Edit- https://www.dropbox.com/s/4viwgctcz1qpb7n/brewspices.xls?dl=0

This is by far from a hard guideline as I've seen many different uses of these in other articles, but it can work as a jumping off point.
I plan on adding notes as to what flavor/taste you should expect from it and what kind of beers it's used in. But an all in one guide that is close is easier than searching high and low for every spice/adjunct.

Back