kegerators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to buy a nice dual tap kegorator for my homebrews. I have a budget of 800 dlls tops. I looked in amazon and the reviews are not comforting.
Anyone have any recommendations???

Make one out of a chest freezer. There are plenty of threads on builds on this forum. Most of the commercial ones will only work with commercial kegs that you get at the liquor store.

this method with good parts from any of the major suppliers will make a better unit than any of the pre-built home units.

Last edited by a moderator:
racs, I highly recommend the Kegco 209. I purchased one from beveragefactory.com a few months back, the triple tap with faucets, co2 tank, guages, etc. In other words, everything you need as a kit. It was then $649.00. I love this kegerator, no problem with chilling down to 33 degrees and is very quiet. One of my best purchases.

triple_stainless053112074424.jpg

three_kegs053012231659.jpg

Thanks, this kegco looks amazing, I will look for it.
I did concider making my own; but I don't have a lot of time on my hands plus being a single mom with two kids and low building skills doesn't help. Also, I have a space problem and whatever I get has to be nice to look at, since it is going to be in my living room ;-)
Thanks again

Back