• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Kegerator (Coffin Keezer) Wooden Frame Parts - $80

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeebas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What I am selling is:

#1 The wood & tile top and tapbox pictured below
#2 The (2x4 and casters) cart that the freezer sat on
#3 The front and left and right sides of the frame, these were screwed together in a U shape at one point and sat on top of the cart

IMG_3203.jpg IMG_3213.jpg IMG_3674.jpg IMG_3675.jpg IMG_3676.jpg IMG_3677.jpg IMG_3698.jpg IMG_3699.jpg

I am asking $80. It's not a masterpiece but I put a lot of time into it, and would love to see someone put it to good use. You can see it on the original kegerator here -
DSC_0028.JPG

Important: This does not include: taps, shanks, temp controller or any draft equipment.

You could easily turn this into a kegerator with the following:
* 4 faucets and shanks
* Beer line
* A simple temperature controller
* A used chest freezer (the one I had was 15 cubic foot, but it could work on a smaller one as well.
* Kegs and gas side equipment

So I built this coffin keezer back in 2011 with a very used old freezer. Original build thread here - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/jeebass-3-phase-keezer-project.240063/

A few months ago, the chest freezer died. I got rid of the freezer and salvaged the taps, temp controller and beer lines to use on a new (smaller) collar keezer build.

Last edited:
Back