kegconnection.com ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtrogers14

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered a 5 gal keg from kegconnection.com?? They seem to have the best prices around and the flat rate shipping of $7.95 can't be beat. Just wondering if there is a catch or fine print. Also if this is not the best deal does anyone know where I can get really cheap or even free kegs ? I check craigslist from time to time but never any luck. I live just north of NYC.

Has anyone ever ordered a 5 gal keg from kegconnection.com?? They seem to have the best prices around and the flat rate shipping of $7.95 can't be beat. Just wondering if there is a catch or fine print. Also if this is not the best deal does anyone know where I can get really cheap or even free kegs ? I check craigslist from time to time but never any luck. I live just north of NYC.

I ordered my set up from them, quite a long time ago now actually. I bought my co2 tank, regulator, three kegs, all the hoses, faucets, etc, from them and I was very happy with the sale. My regulator didn't seem to work right and I sent an email and they exchanged it right away. In fact, since they knew I was eager to get started with kegging, they sent it out and just told me that I could send back the other one when I got it, instead of waiting for me to send it in and then get the new one. I was happy with the price, the quality, and the service.

Since soda companies have stopped using the kegs in the US, it seems like the price has gone way up and demand has as well, so it's rare to find a great deal on Craiglist, and I've never seen them very cheap and definitely never free.

I've seen a few real cheap ones on ebay, but they were used as garden sprayers and held chemicals.

I have used them a few times. Excellent service, fast delivery, good prices.

Check the vendor showcase forum. They usually have some deal going on for an even better price.

I bought all my stuff from keg connection. Awesome business, the owner is great to do business with.

+1 for keg connection! You get what you pay for on parts quality but they have great shipping. If you buy the cheapest product you will get the lowest quality but its nice that they have the cheap and high quality options, IMO they have great pricing on all items and service is awesome

Good advice from all. I ordered 2 pin locks for 29 bucks a piece. Plus a new set of o rings and release valve included. That with 7 and change flat rate shipping there isn't a better offer out there. Looking forward to not always having to bottle !!!!

I've spent several hundered dollars building my keezer through kegconnection. Great stuff at great prices. A couple of my used kegs have had a couple quirks and are definitely well used. But I'd buy from them again.

You can find "cheaper prices" for kegs at other sites but every keg except one I have ordered from keg connection has worked just fine. The one keg that had issues was replaced with some new parts. I have spent over $400 with this company because they provide a high quality of service.

I forgotto add they always include an extra set of O rings with each new keg. I have plenty of extras now.

My entire keezer setup and all but 2 kegs came from kegconnection.com. They have provided excellent gear and customer service with each of the orders I made over the past year. If I need any additional parts or kegs I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

I have ordered two pin lock kegs from them. Fast delivery, great price, clean kegs and a spare set of o-rings can't be beat.

Back