Keg Connection Reconditioned "new" kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one recently haven't poured beer from it but some is carbonating in it right now. I also have a couple of their brand new kegs, you're referring to the AEB kegs correct? The reconditioned ones body is just as immaculate as the new kegs, has no dents, dings, or scratches anywhere inside or out. The only thing was it looked like the threads on the gas post looked maybe a little more worn. When screwing on the gas plugs and comparing the play to one of the brand new kegs I couldn't notice a difference however and the plug screws on and off like normal. They mention on the website some needed rethreading so maybe that's the case for the one I got. I'm stoked though it's a brand new keg for cheap. I'll just keep all my threads greased and only tighten by hand

I got one recently haven't poured beer from it but some is carbonating in it right now. I also have a couple of their brand new kegs, you're referring to the AEB kegs correct? The reconditioned ones body is just as immaculate as the new kegs, has no dents, dings, or scratches anywhere inside or out. The only thing was it looked like the threads on the gas post looked maybe a little more worn. When screwing on the gas plugs and comparing the play to one of the brand new kegs I couldn't notice a difference however and the plug screws on and off like normal. They mention on the website some needed rethreading so maybe that's the case for the one I got. I'm stoked though it's a brand new keg for cheap. I'll just keep all my threads greased and only tighten by hand

Thanks for reply. I just got mine. Looks new to me.

Latest posts

Back