Keezer not holding temps like before...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyowolf

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on. I used the crude set method with the internal temp controller to dial in the temps on my keezer. Has been working fine and staying at 38 Degrees for couple years. I looked at it the other day and it was at 46?? seems to be running ok, not hot etc... just not sure what caused the temp shift..

I see one drawback to not using a temp controller... hard to access the temp control inside the keezer now... :(

maybe the sensor itself? you can check it against an instant read thermometer if you have one laying around. that is my trouble shooting first step. I use the pre set up controller with two outlets and a replaceable probe so that if I have issues, I wont have to rewire everything from ground zero. Hope you figure it out.

There are two temp sensors, one in the keezer, and one in the tower. Both agree... one is 46 the other 47.5 So i know the temps are higher... must be something in the freezer controller itself...

Latest posts

Back