Keezer/Kegerator Parts from Amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybox

Reaction score
I'm about to embark on building a keezer or kegerator. I have a budget of about $800, but 400 is locked up in credit on Amazon.

I'd like something with at least 3 on tap. I was going to go with the Kegco K309B-3HB, but it's since been delisted from amazon, and beverage factory lists it as backordered until 6/1.

I already have 2 ball-lock kegs, but would need everything else.

So, what would you buy off amazon? The price on freezers seems high (not too surprising given delivery), but they sell lots of other parts. Temperature controller, regulator, CO2 tanks. Anybody have particular recommendations?

They also have bundled kits, mostly from kegco. Are these a good value?

Any help would be appreciated. Com'n, you know you want to do some fantasy shopping on amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also in the process of converting a mini fridge to kegerator so I'll throw my 2 cents out here. You could definitely save some cash by searching craigslist for your fridge/freezer. Then order all the other parts you'll need using your amazon credit. I just got a 4.5 cu ft GE mini for $60.

kegconnection.com has an amazon store (http://www.amazon.com/s?me=AM2GJR3OYQUWI) with most of the pieces and parts you would need if you were to buy a fridge/freezer elsewhere. You can get your regulator, hoses and connection pieces from keg connection, an stc-1000 from another retailer, one of the eva-dry dehumidifiers, etc...

check out homebrewfinds.com for some other great deals on amazon

I too would shop kegconnection's store on Amazon to use my credits.
You can get whatever you want on there, same stuff that you'd get on their site.

This is my experience only, and from doing a visual at the "parts box", at my LHBS...........Find a better regulator than a Kegco piece.

I have one in my Personal" parts box as well.

Again, just my experience.

I agree with Burrito you should definitely scout the local classifieds to find the parts that you can. I built the kegerator that is attached to this comment for less than $300 3-tap system with a kegco Reg and 10# cylinder. If you have patience you will find some amazing deals.

For example,
I'm in the process of building an all electric brew setup and I found 2-15.5 gal kegs stainless steel for 80 bucks.

1397678694675.jpg

Back