Keezer build plumbing ???'s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nextgenxx

Reaction score
So I am at the point to start building my keezer collar and plumbing the all the taps/lines/shanks etc... I think I have most every picked out for a 3 tap keezer but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing any other main parts.

So far I have a my freezer, Johnson controller, co2 tank with dual gage pressure regulator and 3 ball lock cornies.

I'm attaching a picture of my current party line setup & a picture of the parts I think I need to order... Can someone quickly take a look at what I am about to order and see if I am missing anything?

image-293685992.jpg

image-3166918634.jpg

The only thing I can think of is a drip tray. Looks like everything else is there.

Of course, that's optional.

Consider a low voltage fan directing air through PVC to circulate the air. As well, maybe a dehumidifier that lots are using here on the forum. Have you got insulation to wrap the inside of your collar? You won't regret your investment in a keezer.

Haven't got a drip tray yet, that might be the last thing after its all built.

Yes, good point on insulation, I'm guessing Home Depot has that available. For my collar I was thinking of solid wood then wrap with strand woven bamboo 1/4" on the outside.

Thanks for the replies so far mostly I was concerned about the line size and making sure everything fits together.

5 hours into my collar build. I can't wait to be drinking beer off a perlick tap than a party line!! Love DIY things :)

image-2701507768.jpg

Back