keeping stickers on mlt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuclearRich

Reaction score
I have a Coleman xtreme cooler for a mlt. I've loaded it with stickers from breweries I've been to buy now they are starting to peel from washing the cooler. Any suggestions on how to make them stick in a more permanent fashion?

Pvc glue?

A sealing spray of some kind?

No idea..

I'd suggest in the future not putting stickers you want to keep, on something that gets around heat and water, and scrubbing in the future.

You could try to use some polyurethane spray like a clear coat, but... not sure if that'll work.

Eh, I'm not a die-hard sticker collector, but it would be nice if I could keep the tun full of them, I think its an item that looks good decorated that way.

I was thinking of a a silicone sealant spray, not sure if thats a good idea or not either.

Thanks for the suggestion

PVC glue may soften the cooler plastic, maybe, melt the stickers. You might be able to find a spray at an Art store, that will protect the stickers without damaging them. I collect stickers, too. I put them in a glassed picture frame and hang them on the wall. I don't tear the backs off. The glass and matt hold them in place. I do the same thing with old beer coasters and bottle labels. It's part of the brewery ambiance.

Latest posts

Back