Jolly Pumpkin Night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybox

Reaction score
Just to make you all jealous, this coming Thursday one of my local bars (SpeakEZ Lounge) is having a Jolly Pumpkin night. They will have at least 4 and possibly 5 varieties on tap.

I'm very excited.

Definitely jealous. I've only had the Oro de Calabaza bottled, but I want to try more of their stuff.

:mad:

Does SpeakEZ do anything special during the Brewers Guild Fests? I'm planning on coming up for the winter fest and am wondering what else there is to do while I'm there.

I'm not sure. I've only been there a handful of times. My understanding is that they usually have a JP on tap.

If you're planning on Winter Beer Fest, make sure you get your tickets early. It sells out fast.

Thanks for the heads up. Planning I getting tickets when they go on sale dec 1.

yeah the MI Winter Beer Fest sells quick. It's brewers only so no SpeakEZ, but JP will be there pouring a good 3-5 beers.

yeah the MI Winter Beer Fest sells quick. It's brewers only so no SpeakEZ, but JP will be there pouring a good 3-5 beers.

I know it's just breweries serving at the fest. I was wondering if the bars or breweries in town generally have special events that weekend. :mug:

Latest posts

Back