Jade IPA Foothills looking for recipe. Thx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewed jojo's recipe today except using 2.5 ounces of crystal 120. Also, used the London ESB yeast. I'll post how it comes out in a few weeks. Thanks for the recipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So I made another batch using all Belgian Pilsner Malt and Crystal 60 instead of 120 and replaced cascade with chinook hops per the suggestion above and it came out pretty similarly to the other recipe. would like to have done a side by side comparison but it wasn't noticeably different. I think either way results in a great beer. i've made the recipe on page 3 three times now and I'm pretty much leaving it as is. if anything i would like to find a way to reduce the amount of hops overall as it is a little on the expensive side to make.

So I made another batch using all Belgian Pilsner Malt and Crystal 60 instead of 120 and replaced cascade with chinook hops per the suggestion above and it came out pretty similarly to the other recipe. would like to have done a side by side comparison but it wasn't noticeably different. I think either way results in a great beer. i've made the recipe on page 3 three times now and I'm pretty much leaving it as is. if anything i would like to find a way to reduce the amount of hops overall as it is a little on the expensive side to make.

First post here, wanting to make this brew next. Old thread but curious if anyone has tried tweaking this anymore

Which yeast did you use 1968 or 002?

Back