Jack's Abbey Brewing springs a leak (video)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man that suuuucks. especially because that looked like a bright tank so they're going to have to pay taxes on all 100 barrels...

Worst part is that JA is one of the best breweries in Mass. So consistent and so amazing. Hate to see any shortfalls for that company

I just clicked on the link to see what was up. I was curious as my kids names are Jack and Abbey :)

Worst part is that JA is one of the best breweries in Mass. So consistent and so amazing. Hate to see any shortfalls for that company

Agreed, I'm from Mass and a huge JA fan. I suppose the only positive to take fom this is that it was only the Jabby Brau and not one of their Double IPLs like Kiwi Rising or Mass rising! Still though, 3,000 gallons...UGH!

So I am guessing they pressurized for a transfer and it blew out a poor fitting seal on the man hole?

Naaahh. I don't fart...farting is for lesser beings. I do snap crackle & pop like a set of leaky header gaskets now & then,however. :drunk:
Maybe even the occasional shart...

Latest posts

Back