Jack Barrel Sick NAZTY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtie

Reaction score
My "brother in law" just acquired this bad boy signed by the master distiller. He won it at a charity event with Darryl Worley.

image-3629724667.jpg

image-3148896922.jpg

There's no telling what that thing will be worth one day. He's getting a price of glass cut for the top so he don't mess it up and so he can sit something up there. Oh and that bottle sitting on top is a special batch signed by the Master Taster he got when he toured the distillery. The barrel actually came with a complimentary tour and dinner for four. He told me you can actually buy a Barrel and a bottle that came out of that same barrel. That would be sweet.

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey

Last time I checked it was just under 10k for a barrel, and the bottles from the barrel (250x750ml bottles). They will allow you tome come and pick the barrel, then the bottle it and you get the cases and the barrel.

Many moons ago myself and another buddy who were both married with out children came really close to buying one - in hindsight I am glad I did not, but it sure seemed like a good idea for the few weeks we thought about it!

You also get your name on the wall at the distillery when you purchase a barrel.

Can I be the one to point out the irony of having a bottle of Early Times on top of that awesomeness.

Back