• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items Wanted (Utah/Idaho) or reasonable shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
I just wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone might be upgrading and looking to unload some equipment. I am expanding into kegging and looking at giving all grain a try. I would like to expand into that without blowing all of my limited brewing budget.

I am specifically looking for the following items, but if you are selling other items I would be interested in hearing about them.

10-15 gallon brew kettle

Ball Lock Kegs

Wort Chiller

CO2 Regulator

Mash Tun/Lauter Tun

Carboys

Cleaning/Drying equipment

Thanks for looking.

I am in MN but will look into shipping

I have a 10 gal stainless steel pot

4 5 gal ball lock kegs

1 Wort chiller not sure on the size

2 Co2 Regulators

2 Co2 Tanks

5 5 gal Glass Carboys (4 with Handles)

1 6 gal Carboy

Cleaning and Drying Equipment

I also have unused bottles 22 oz brown with caps and the capper

1 55 gal keg

and other random equipment that I cannot remember

I can send you a picture if you would like please contact me at my e mail [email protected] and hopefully we can figure something out

I should update my list. Thanks to a member in Idaho I'm good on kegs, and I ended up buying a dual gauge regulator. Still looking for reasonably priced offerings of the other items.

Thanks.

I am in MN but will look into shipping

I have a 10 gal stainless steel pot

4 5 gal ball lock kegs

1 Wort chiller not sure on the size

2 Co2 Regulators

2 Co2 Tanks

5 5 gal Glass Carboys (4 with Handles)

1 6 gal Carboy

Cleaning and Drying Equipment

I also have unused bottles 22 oz brown with caps and the capper

1 55 gal keg

and other random equipment that I cannot remember

I can send you a picture if you would like please contact me at my e mail [email protected] and hopefully we can figure something out

How much for the wort chiller to 92562

I have a Coleman Xtreme 72qt cooler mash tun that I have been too lazy to repost on the classifieds. It has the SS braid and a brass ball valve output. I'd let it go for $40 if I don't have to ship it. I live in WJ, Utah, where are you? Utah, or Idaho?

I am in Tremonton, UT. I don't know exactly when I might be down that way but I am interested.

Okay, it's just sitting in my garage so its yours when you're ready. Just let me know if you go another route so I can put it back up for sale. :mug:

Going to have to pass right now. Unfortunately have to do some home repairs that are taking priority over brewing. Thanks for getting back to me.

Back