ITap bottle filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldskewl

Reaction score
Have you seen this new bottle filler. Supposed to work better than a beer gun, less foam, and it is cheaper too. I saw someone testing it out on Instagram and thought I’d share it with the forum. I’m tempted to give it a try.

http://boel.company/product/itap/

That looks cool and would love to see more how it works to purge o2 and top with CO2. Seems a bit slower per bottle than a beer gun, but that’s still ok by me as I usually only want to bottle off a few from the tap for friends or when going places.

If you do get one post up a review as I’d love to hear more. I like my beer gun (but got got it used from here for $40) however I don’t get it out as it’s a hassle to only do say 3 - 4 bottles. Usually only comes out when trying to finish off to free up a keg. If this stays on as the “tap” replacement it may be a great solution to be able to grab a quick bottle whenever you want.

Sorry for late reply. Tried it and it was brilliant. out of a corny keg of beer we got 46 300ml bottles. We would have got more except for some initial teething problems. Unfortunately we've not brewed anything in august but will keep you all posted on the long term usage

Hello guys,
I'm the Product Promotion Director of this company.
If you are still interesting in our products I can assist you
Cheers

Latest posts

Back