ISO: Tired Hands You Are The Emptiness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnGonk

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im iso the new tired hands bottle release, you are the emptiness. 500mL bottle. Im in NJ, was at the release, and missed out by about ten people. :( I have a good amount of stuff on hand i can offer and theres also a lot i can get. Pm if you have a bottle to trade. Fingers crossed! Thanks!

Ah man that stinks, I was gonna go but it sounds like I would have missed out as well. They aren't even doing growler fills this week because they can't keep up with the demand. Good luck it sounded awesome....

Yeah, i didnt even go inside because there was over a 1hr wait for fills too...double bummer.

That really stinks...... hopefully you went to the beer shoppe for bombers or over to bella vista downtown for some of those limited distribution beers or maybe monks....

wobrien- True I heard they will be canning some of their favorites.

Anyone else out there? I saw people outside trading it as soon as they bought it...there must be more willing to trade.

Im able to get the second bottle release..plum emptiness...if anyone still has a bottle of the peach from last release and wants to swap, let me know.

Latest posts

Back