ISO: RR Sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlakota

Reaction score
I'm looking to try some Russian River sours. Looking at their website, they have Sanctification, Consecration, and Supplication at their pub now. Looking for a bottle of Sanctification and Supplication, and 2 of Consecration. Not really sure what trade value of these would be, but I have Chicago distribution (Three Floyds, Pipeworks, etc.) and some other stuff in the cellar. Let me know what it would take to get a few of these to try. Thanks.

Gonna be a good night...

photo(27).jpg

No Beatification or FFaC?

Beatification is a ghost beer. I'm a pub regular. Only had it once at a festival.

OP, I will be at the pub next weekend. I can get you those beers. They run 13/bottle. I would love to trade value for value. Interested in Hopslam, Anything Surly, Anything 3F, KBS, or anything else special from Founders...Throw out some other ideas. Not familiar with Pipeworks, but I'm open minded. Feel free to PM.

Beatification is a ghost beer. I'm a pub regular. Only had it once at a festival.

OP, I will be at the pub next weekend. I can get you those beers. They run 13/bottle. I would love to trade value for value. Interested in Hopslam, Anything Surly, Anything 3F, KBS, or anything else special from Founders...Throw out some other ideas. Not familiar with Pipeworks, but I'm open minded. Feel free to PM.

I'll be 'that' guy, but you might appreciate the info. Hopslam is released in January and is old at this point. Also, when you say you want 3F, you are asking for drie fonteinen, but based on your other wants, I'm assuming you mean three floyds (FFF), right? Just trying to help. Cheers!

I'll be 'that' guy, but you might appreciate the info. Hopslam is released in January and is old at this point. Also, when you say you want 3F, you are asking for drie fonteinen, but based on your other wants, I'm assuming you mean three floyds (FFF), right? Just trying to help. Cheers!

Yeah, you got me right. I meant Three Floyds. I would gladly take Drie Fonteinen though :D

Also, didn't realize Hopslam was a once a year release. TBH, I just had a bottle 3 nights ago and it kind of blew me away.

Thanks for the help out. :tank:

Back