ISO: Heady FT: Midwest stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
This is more for science than enjoyment.

I have a 2 year old can of Heady that I saved for science. It was hard not to drink it.

I want a fresh one to go side by side with for a write up for, you guessed it: science!

Hit me up if you want to contribute to advancing the knowledge of aged DIPAs... :drunk:

You will get credit for helping a worthy(?) cause and some beer in return.

This is more for science than enjoyment.

I have a 2 year old can of Heady that I saved for science. It was hard not to drink it.

I want a fresh one to go side by side with for a write up for, you guessed it: science!

Hit me up if you want to contribute to advancing the knowledge of aged DIPAs... :drunk:

You will get credit for helping a worthy(?) cause and some beer in return.

Just did this the other week blind...4 out of 5 guessed the old as new :confused:
Can was cooler'd and fridged immediatley out of the alchemist truck 2 years ago, not sure what explains it but it was also CRYSTAL clear. My thoughts are that any particulate that used to make it into the can contained a bunch of antioxidants helping with the oxidation issue?

Amazing though!

Back