ISO: Beatification Batch 6 FT: Black Tuesday '13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coff

Reaction score
I realize this batch doesn't get released until December 14th, and its brewpub only I think. Just curious if this is something that could get done. I would like to do $4$, and could add in some Tired Hands to balance it out.

I am going to Tired Hands for a bottle release tomorrow, a barrel aged Saison aged on Plums called Out of the Emptiness. I was planning on getting myself 2 bottles but if that could help this deal get done I will get more.

Absolutely, I just figured people would be more willing to give up the batch 6.

I will be upfront, I am looking for 2 bottles of this though not sure if thats a problem.

PM coming.

Coff said:
I realize this batch doesn't get released until December 14th, and its brewpub only I think. Just curious if this is something that could get done. I would like to do $4$, and could add in some Tired Hands to balance it out. I am going to Tired Hands for a bottle release tomorrow, a barrel aged Saison aged on Plums called Out of the Emptiness. I was planning on getting myself 2 bottles but if that could help this deal get done I will get more.
m

Bump, still looking to get this done. A lot of good beers on tap at Tired Hands I could include.

Back