ISO: BCS '14 Prop + Vanilla + Coffee FT: De Garde, Block 15, Ale Apothecary, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ardyexfor

Reaction score
Prop must be included.

FT:
De Garde:

De Garde - Cafe Samson
De Garde - Maple Samson
De Garde - Berry Bu
De Garde - Stone Bu
De Garde - Earl Desay
De Garde - Dark Harvest
De Garde - Connak Ambre
De Garde - Poppy Van Ambre
De Garde - Hose
De Garde - Nelson Hose

Block 15:
Block 15 - Figgy Pudding
Block 15 - Framboise Black
Block 15 - Giving Thanks

Ale Apothecary:
Ale Apothecary - '14 Spencer
Ale Apothecary - Sahati
Ale Apothecary - Sahalie
Ale Apothecary - '14 La Tache (Needs more time bottle conditioning per the brewer)

Misc:
Bruery - Bottleworks XII
Upright - BA Flora Rustica
RR - Temptation
Deschutes - Cultivateur (Pub Only)

Ok, so my first thought was to plead with you to not unload your maple samson so it can remain our little secret up here... but then I realized that if you do unload it, its true value will be exposed, and the 6 we picked up will skyrocket in value!

***as if these breweries need it, but a big thumbs up for all of the above, you won't be sorry trading for any of them***

Across three websights and not a single offer. People acting crazy about the current Prop value. I think I'm gonna have to wait for it to cool down a bit.

I was asked for a 2013 world wide stout, 2012 imperial storm trooper, 2013 abyss, 2013 silent night, 2011 dogfish head 120, and 4 wicked weed sours (current) for one prop. I declined. I would love to finally try a prop but not at that price. Removing the WW sours and the guy was willing to send me two coffee BCBS, 12 oz. I again said no. I heard in FL they were able to buy prop by the case. It could be a dumb rumor though. I hope you can get your prop eventually.

Prop is Chicago only so I would be absolutely shocked if that rumor was true. Cases of Vanilla maybe..

Prop is Chicago only so I would be absolutely shocked if that rumor was true. Cases of Vanilla maybe..

You're right, vanilla. And vanilla was what I was trying to trade for. I don't know why I called it prop. :eek:

Yeah it sounds like that guy tried to get one over on ya for sure.

Sounds that way....it seems that these beers are becoming so hard to get now, the fun is no longer there. Just the other day i overheard a guy telling some dude about all the beers(5) he had to give just to get a single 12oz coffee...its getting a little crazy imo.

Back